When this month’s Cal Exotics package arrived, I was so excited to see it and quickly unwrapped the box.
- The Embrace Sweetheart Wand comes in a discreet black box with a foam liner to hold it in place.
- The box provides a perfect storage for the Wand and holds it snug in its place. Helps keep it clean too!
I was surprised by the beauty of this thing and it made my body respond instantly.
- Made of 100% smooth silicone, this baby is soft to the touch and comes in pink, purple and gray.
- And it’s waterproof. Always a bonus!
- Shaped like a rabbit, the main shaft of the Wand is 4.75 inches long with a 1.5 inch diameter and curves upward, perfect for G-spot stimulation.
- The rabbit “ears” are tulip shaped and each one has its own motor. Each ear is 2.25 inches long.
I didn’t want to wait, couldn’t wait, and sought out batteries to test the strength of my new toy.
- The Sweetheart Wand runs off of 2 AAA batteries.
I was pleasantly surprised when I finally got the opportunity to settle down with this boy. I pushed the power button and it started a low, steady vibration that made my pussy tingle. I pushed the button again and the vibrations were stronger. And then stronger again.
- Embrace’s Wand has 3 different motors and 7 different functions with 7 speeds for each, giving you LOTS of variations to play with.
- The power gradually increases in power when you hold down the top of button on the controls, which makes it rather easy to change things around without much thought or effort.
And then it was time to get busy. I slipped under the covers and turned it on. Starting slow, I rubbed the wand up and down my pussy, already wet with anticipated excitement.
- The main shaft of the wand is firm, but malleable, and will bend with pressure.
- The “ears” bend easy and mold to where you want them to go.
- The vibrations are soft, not rumbly, even at full strength.
As I relaxed into my masturbation session, my hands started moving the wand on their own accord. Soon, the wand was no longer acting as a wand, but as a rabbit, pushed deep inside me, with the stems hard against my clit.
I played with the functions and strength until I found the right rhythm. My hips start moving in time with my thrusting and I push it harder against my cunt, burying it deep.
- The first 3 functions are steady vibrations, each stronger than the other.
- The fourth is a steady pulsate: zzz zzz zzz
- The fifth is 2 short pulses, followed by a longer one: zzz zzz ZZZZ
- The sixth builds in strength, then back down: zzzZZZzzzZZZ
- The last is like the fifth, but with more short pulses: zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz ZZZZ
M, who’s been watching me up to this point, reaches over, his fingers running over the flesh of my breast, coming to rest on my nipple. Before long, he’s twisting and pulling, his fingers playing until my eyes close and my breath shallow.
His play becomes rough and my orgasm gets closer. I speed up the wand, push it harder against me and then I’m tipping over the edge, my orgasm cresting, then crashing into me like a tidal wave.
After that, I’m pretty sure I was rolled onto my stomach, pulled onto my knees and had the shit fucked out of me.
When it comes to vibrations, I’m used to using my Hitachi, both with masturbation and when we play during sex. This wand is NOT a Hitachi. Remember, it runs off of 2 AAA batteries, not a wall socket.
But that’s not a necessarily a bad thing.
It did take longer for me to reach orgasm, but it was less than 10 minutes and I wasn’t really trying to hurry up the process if you know what I mean.
It was not numbing to either my hand nor my clit and it’s not heavy, weighing in at just under 6 oz., so it doesn’t make your arm tired when you’re trying to manipulate it or hold it in place.
Overall, the Sweetheart Wand is a great battery-powered wand/vibrator. It’s aerodynamic and fits my body well, and I’d be willing to guess it’s maneuverable enough to fit most.
I’m pretty happy to have this guy in my toy chest.
- Wash with soap and water or any type of toy cleaner.
- Use only water based lubrication.
- Keep away from other silicone toys, as they will mold together, and it’s not a pretty sight.