I’m pretty sure I can put Miley Cyrus to shame. But seriously, I just wanted your attention because the lovely Anastasia from Astral Traveler has bestowed on me both the coveted Sunshine Award and the Shine On Award *a new one for me, so I’m very proud of it*. You know the drill, so on with the show!
1. How well do you eat (and tell me the healthiest thing you eat in a week as well as the unhealthiest)? I try to eat well, but I don’t succeed. I try my hardest to avoid high fructose corn syrup and enriched flour. But again, I don’t succeed. The healthiest I’ve ate all week: A mixed greens salad with green peppers, onions and tomatoes for dinner today. The unhealthiest: a McDouble. And I’m ashamed to say I eat McDoubles. A lot. They’re only a buck, a buck six with tax, and therefore I typically have enough change in my car to get one. It makes me feel like I’m getting my lunch for free. Except for the extra pounds that the damn things like to add on!
2. How long do you expect to live? Forever. And I don’t mean that sarcastically. I mean I try not to think about dying or when it’s going to happen, and live like I’ve got all the time in the world. Realistically, I hope to be able to live long enough that my great-grandchildren will remember me.
3. How do you lift yourself out of depression? Two things please. I agree with Anastasia here, and will say daily orgasms. Maybe even multiple daily orgasms. I know if I’m in a shitty mood, whiny and bitchy, a good solid fucking with tend to knock it out of me. As a matter of fact, if I go too many days without getting laid, I’ll get depressed and bitchy and then M knows that I need it quick and rough and hard. *sigh* Maybe I should get depressed! haha My second thing, not nearly as exciting, is to see or talk to one of my 2 bffs. I’ll rant and cry and complain, and then I’ll feel a ton better. The amazing benefits of sex and girl talk!
4. Song you are listening to now that gives you the biggest lift. I spend a good amount of my day in the car, and therefore listen to the radio constantly. This song makes me jump around and scream the lyrics. It reminds me of teenage girl angst and I respond to it much the same way I did to Alanis Morrissette in high school. And sorry, because this is the song I played on my last post… opps!
And then this song comes on and I’m dancing in my seat, again jumping around like a fool. And yes, I loved it even before Miley got all over Robin’s junk.
5. Which season do you like best? Yunno, living in Pennsylvania, it always pisses me off when people bitch about the seasons. If you don’t like it, move away for Christ’s sake! Me, I love all the seasons. I love the crisp scent of fall, I love the clean white of a fresh snow fall. I love the first smells of spring, when even the dirt is fresh. And summer, what is there not to love about summer? I can not say that I like one more than another, because they are all fantastic and every time the seasons change, I’m ready for the next one.
6. How many people in the world really care about you? Quite a few I think. I’ve got a rather large, extended Catholic family and they are all great people. But for those in my immediate life, I can think of 9 that I’m very important to.
7. Do you think most people are normal? Fuck no! There is no “normal.” Some people just fake it better than others.
8. Are you normal? Not one little bit. I don’t even play it off well.
9. Are you a danger to anyone? Only to the guy who pulls out in front of me when I’m driving down the freeway, eating my McDouble, jamming to Robin Thick, talking on speaker phone to my bff, trying to text someone M, and jotting down an appointment in my planner.
10. What benefit does a free rider bring? I just had to google “what is a free rider” *thanks google* and the definition it told me people who consume more than their share and don’t pull their own weight. Well… *sigh* I have a rule here at LSAM regarding politics, so I’m not going to answer that. Let me just say that I am a registered republican and I work with addicts, very few of which have ever paid for their own insurance or will ever collect on a 401(k). ‘Nuf said.
11. Are you a rational person? Fuck, with a degree in Philosophy, I’d love to say that I’m a rational person, but I’d be lying to you. I’m often lead by my emotions and gut responses. But I can solve just about any logic puzzle you set in front of me. *thank you $100k education*
12. Are you a good person? I have my moments.
So there you have it folks, the answers to my 12 questions. And then to pass them on, because, well that’s what Nate says we have to do. 🙂
In no particular order, 12 blogs that bring sunshine to my life…
1. Anisa, and I’m putting her first, not only because she rocks, but because she really rocks!
2. Fatal, even though she never does awards, but because she can see inside my head.
3. Dawn, because she’s been with me since damn near the beginning and sometimes it must suck living so far from home.
4. Cara, because she’s as real as they come and we’d be bffs if we knew each other in real life.
5. Nate, because he’s always there, giving me something to read. And, btw, I lost the link to your private blog. 🙁 Can you email it to me?
6. Hy, well, because she’s Hy. If you know her, you’ll know what I mean.
7. Kat, because we started together and she’s come back from the dark side. I missed you!
8. Elle, because she’s motivated me to start couponing, even though she’s a sex blogger.
9. And everyone else I know and love, because I have another damn blog post to do on a different blog!
Peace out y’all. *hugs and kisses8