Hey all everybody! It’s been awhile. I’ve finally wrapped up my nanowrimo novel, finishing up Thursday night at 50,091 words, a day early. Yay me! So, sorry I haven’t been visible, but fuck, that took up a lot of my computer time.
That, and I was earning and saving points over at EF for black friday, where I ordered a huge amount of sex toys (probably close to $300 worth, if there hadn’t been sales). Christmas must’ve cum a month early.
Anyway, it’s seems there’s been a lot that’s gone on, and I haven’t responded to it! So, I’m going to try and catch it all up as quick as I can. Because, you see, it’s friday night. And if you’ve been here, watching my channel for a decent amount of time, you’d know fridays are a drinking night for me. And a fucking night. Especially with that order of toys taunting me from the other side of the couch: “Cum play with us LSAM, we want to play…”
Way, way back in September, the dear and faithful follower Ankoku nominated me for the liebester award. And here are his questions…
- You get to choose your last meal, what is your last meal and why? Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole (with the french onions on top). Why? Because I love it!
- What time period would like you have like to been born and lived through? I’m pretty happy being born in 1980, in the middle of a steel boom, where people could “live the american dream,” work hard, buy a house, move up, etc… I don’t know it that quite exists now like it did then. But, I suppose that doesn’t quite answer the question. As I teen, I would have said the medieval era, in love with storybook romances as I was, but the reality of the time period sucks donkey dick. If I had to pick a time, it would be early America, in the West. I’d love to live off the land, build my home from scratch, raise my food, etc, and I think I could probably do a damn good job at it.
- You have the power to make three rules or laws what are they? Rule #1: If you have two arms, two legs, and an IQ over 70, you have to contribute to society in some form. Rule #2: There would be no prisons, jails, etc. If you would do something that is outside of the laws of the land (hence, an “outlaw”), you would simply be band from society. My original thesis that I dropped half way through, detailed this, with making Utah the place that people would be sent to. Rule #3: decriminalization of marijuana (come on, you know I’m a pot head).
- What is the one thing that you would do if there was nothing to prevent-stop you from doing said thing? Be a professional writer.
- You have super powers, what are they and do you fight crime or become the criminal? Probably a little of both. I’d do what I want, but I’ve got a pretty strong moral bone, so the criminal aspect would only involve the stupid rules I don’t believe in.
And then on November 8th, he nominated me again!
- What is the one cuisine that you would love to learn how to cook? I’d love to be able to make a kick ass white chocolate cheese cake.
- What is your favorite possession? My mind. I try not to dwell to much on the material…
- Reveal a guilty pleasure that you think others do not know about you? Hmm… I love to be in nature. I could simply sit in the woods or on the beach for hours, and do nothing.
- What are your thoughts on social media? I hate it.
- What is one subject that you would like to learn about? Astronomy and Geology. I love the stars, sky, the formation of the earth, etc. Kinda boring I guess, but I’m fascinated by it. Two of my all time favorite books are Stephen Hawkings, A Brief History of Time and Space, and Bill Bryson’s A Short History of Nearly Everything.
- Does money buy happiness? Not at all. Happiness is a mind set.
- What would you change? The only thing I can think of is that I wouldn’t need to wear glasses or contacts.
- If sex sells why isn’t there more sex in political advertising? Because we are ashamed of sex, stuck in a prudish stage.
- Favorite candy or sweet treat? Sweet treat. I’m a big fan of pies.
- What three things would you do as leader of a country? Change the welfare system, implement term limits across the board (therefore eliminating career politicians), and mandate vacation time to every full time employee.
And the lovely Gemini awarded me with the very inspiring blogger award
And I think for this one, I’m simply supposed to tell some random things about myself, so here you go, a few tidbits…
- Wednesday was my birthday, and I am now the ripe old age of 32.
- I’m have a uterine ablation done, hopefully before the end of the year (gotta take advantage of those deductibles).
- Last night, I wore the best butt plug I have ever worn, coming in at the price of $71.99. Even when I ordered it, I was thinking “wtf? It’s only a butt plug.” But let me tell you, it’s worth every penny.
- Still, after all M and I’s play, I still think a rubber flogger may be my favorite.
- I love the Christmas season.
- I’m addicted to Words with Friends
- I’m a horrible speller.
And then there is Ranin, who nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
1. Your favourite colour = Blue
2. Your favourite animal = Dolphins, because they have sex for pleasure.
3. Your favourite non-alcoholic drink = Coke
4. Facebook or Twitter = Twitter. I hate facebook.
5. Your favourite pattern = paisley
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents = giving
7. Your favourite number = 14
8. Your favourite day of the week = Friday
9. Your favourite flower = Black-eyes Susans
10. What is your passion = reading, writing, and sex
And the dear, sweet Kayla Lords, also nominated me the Liebster Award…
1. How would other people describe you? Kind. Helpful. Discombobulated. (although I don’t know if anyone but me uses this word in the real worlds).
2. How would you describe yourself? Fragmented. Friendly.
3. What do you love to do? Read. Sleep. See my kids have fun, laugh, and play.
4. What do you hate to do? Put laundry away.
5. What do you dream of doing with your life and are you working towards that dream? One, go back to school. I’m not working at that right now, as I’m not willing to take the time away from my family, but yes, I will once the kids are older. And I would love to be a professional writer, and yes, I’m kind of, sort of, working towards that one.
6. When was the last time you laughed? Last night, I’m sure, at one of my kids.
7. Who was your first love? A green dragon pillow person (anyone remember pillow people) that I thought was a dinosaur. His name was Dine-Y.
8. Who do you love now? M, the munchkins, my family, my friends.
9. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? An astrophysicist, a philosopher, a mother, a college professor, a sex therapist. I know that I did NOT want to work with drug addicts!
10. Who did you look up to as a child? Who was your hero? My grandma (my nana). I still do, and she still is.
11. What turns you on? What’s your kink? Fuck, what doesn’t turn me on! Right now, I’d say my favorite kinks are spanking and choking. And bondage.
Deviant Wench gave me the Commpassionate Communiator Award
And the rules for this are to talk about how other bloggers have impacted you.
Christ, there are too many ways you have all benefited me.
I’ve found friends. I found confidants. I’ve seen people go out of their way to help people in need that they don’t even know. You’ve made me smile, laugh, and cry. You’ve given me a place where I can be myself and say what I want to say, and say fuck you world if you don’t like it.
And then there is Little Miss, who has been with me from damn near the beginning. And she nominated me for the Addictive Blog Award.
The purpose of this award is “to share a little about your blog and how it got started.”
Damn, it’s been almost a year, since that fateful day in January w.hen I set up a wordpress account. Almost a year. Damn. I started LSAM because I wanted to write more, and my self-discipline at that stage was nearly non-existent. I found that by journalling, I wouldn’t keep up with it for more than a few weeks. I had done content mills in the past, but decided I didn’t want to go that route again. I didn’t want to write stupid shit that people wanted me to write. I wanted to write what I wanted to write. So I ended up starting a blog. I had never even read a blog before that, and never in a million years did I expect to find friends and a community to be a part of.
It’s sometimes sad, thinking back over the year, and the people that I’ve met that have come and gone. I must say, I don’t follow all those I did at the beginning, but many of those that I did have now dropped away, so in remembrance to all those that I can think of off hand, that are no longer with us…
This one’s for my homies…
Bimodal from Only Partly Erotic,
WmCutterBlack from A Firm Grip,
Scott from The Dom Next Door,
Ginger from Ginger’s Journey (I’m assuming you’re still out there babe, but just wanted to say missed you!),
Drake Foster from The Foster Effect (and Drake, if you’re still out there, I just realized you’ve closed your WP site, and I’m sad, because I loved your poetry).
*Hugs and kisses* y’all.
And here’s a fantastic song that seems to be the soundtrack of my life…