Anyway, I need to give a shout out to lifeofalovergirl for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. And look; it’s a new button! Yay!
Okay, I have to honest with y’all. I just started following lover girl after this nomination. And while I haven’t been able to read many blogs lately, especially new ones, what I’ve read I’ve liked. So thank you dear. And *cheers*, here’s to becoming friends.
As with previous versatile awards, I’ve got randomness to share with you. You’ve been warned.
1. I’ve started chopping wood. I’m not real good at it; as a matter of fact I pretty much suck. But I’m getting better. Probably significantly better from where I started. And let me tell you, in case some of you haven’t ever chopped wood, it’s a hell of a mother fucking work out. You wouldn’t think an 8 pound maul is that heavy until you’ve swung it over your head for 30 minutes. If you try it, I suggest you wear gloves. The blood blisters suck.
2. Oh, oh, oh!! I finally got it! My electo-stim set. And as excited as I am about it, it doesn’t compare to M. He loves the damn thing. Likes to make me squirm and squeal and beg and plead. Damn electric nipple clamps. But then he likes to move them and make me moan and squirm in a whole new way.
3. Birds are a pain in the ass. Well, perhaps not to everyone, but for us, the bird has become a huge pain in the ass. We aren’t ever inside, so he’s alone way too much. He’s hand shy, so it’s hard to get him out, because you can’t really handle him. He’ll hang out, sit on my shoulder, preen my hair, kiss my cheeks. But I can’t touch the damn thing.
4. Never be a Maid of Honor in a wedding when you’re not friends with the other bridesmaids. It’s torture.
5. Speaking of weddings, I need to get 50 favors made by Sunday, work on another 100 cloth flowers with the bride (we’re making our own cloth and broach bouquets; cute idea, but crazy amount of work), and have the itinerary for the bachelorette party done by next Friday, along with the total price of the bus. Wtf? Whatever happened to a deposit?!
6. I hate being a Girl Scout leader. Absolutely hate it. But I can’t seem to find a way out of doing it. Arghh!
7. I miss you. All of you. Maybe the rain will stick around for awhile, and I’ll be inside more often!
So there you go. More lsam randomness. Not very interesting, but all of it true.
And then here are my nominees. In no particular order, my wonderful blogging friends that constantly inspire me. And many more that I’d like to mention, but bed is calling. As is M.
Hy: for being you and being great. And for boobday.
Kayla: for achieving a goal. I had to fucking download Kindle to my phone to get The Visitor, because it’s not on Nook. Ah, well, no biggie. *slirp*
Nate: for doing so much, all the time. Do you get a script of stimulants or have a coke problem? But seriously, you constantly inspire me.
Marian: for standing up and moving on. And for coming back.
Fatal: for you and all your complex beauty. For reading my thoughts in your words.
G: for being real and for being you. And for sharing your experiences and pics of your boobies.