Hello all you wonderful people! This right here is my 200th post. Can you believe it? Honestly, it’s kind of weird. It’s hard for me to believe that I’m still blogging, well over a year since I’ve started. You see, I tend to be a started, but not a finisher. There are many things I’ve started to do, hobbies I tried to pick up that I did for a few weeks, maybe a month or two, but just never stuck with: crocheting, scrapbooking, sewing, cross-stitch… Hmm, there seems to be a pattern there. Maybe I thought I was crafty, but really wasn’t. Anyway, I’m always just a little amazed that I’ve stuck with this, kept it up, moved forward. Blogging, like so many other things in my life, did not lose its appeal and become boring. Huh, go figure.
Anyway, thank you all for being there, for reading, for commenting, for writing your own interesting tidbits. For I’m sure without you, I wouldn’t be sitting here writing this now. *hugs and kisses*
And now on with the show…
Nate, the kind man that he is, nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Yay!! You all know the rules by now, I’m sure, but here you g0. A Thank you. 7 things about me. Pass it on.
I find it somewhat ironic that I received this from Nate, because a few weeks ago, on his Kinky Fuckery, the conversation he evoked in his readers, including myself, was rather impressive. As a matter of fact, these two posts specifically (*post 1* *post 2*) are an inspiration for a few upcoming posts of my own. (*warning: non-related tangent!! Okay Nate, I just saw this post and must have missed it when it was published. It’s taking all my self-control, which is very limited to begin with, to not leave this post hanging and instead spend my time responding. Perhaps tomorrow.*)
But really Nate? YOU are the inspiration. How the fuck do you find the time for it all? School, classes, kids AND multiple posts somedays? *sigh* I need better time management skills!
And then the beautiful G, who’s also my new writing buddy, nominated me for my all time favorite, *jumping up and down* the BILF award!!
Almost the same rules as the other. Give a thank you. Share 5 sexy suggestions. Link to your sexiest blog post and explain. Pass it along.
So, a shout out to my girl over at filledandfooled… First off, if you don’t follow G, you should. Not only is she sexy as hell *love all 3 of these pics* but her writing is fantastic and erotic, both her fiction and her real life stories, and sometimes she just says off the wall shit that makes my stomach hurt from laughing as I nod in agreement. G, you’re awesome babe, and I’m glad I started blogging more, because it introduced me to you! Mwah!!
So here we go. I’m going to mix and match here, mixing 5 sexy things into my 7 random facts. Work with me people, blog awards are sometimes hard to do!
- I love being blindfolded. If you never done it, you should really try it. Being blindfolded, I seem to lose myself in sensations, whether it’s the thud of a flogger or the touch of M’s hand, it’s intensified. Every touch, every nerve is felt. I don’t think as much and I feel more. I lose track of time, sometimes hours passing without my knowledge. And it’s interesting, often I don’t even know what’s going on. I can’t tell if that’s his fingers or my dildo. I don’t know if it’s his hand or the paddle. I get so wrapped up on what’s going on, I don’t even know what’s going on. It’s an experience that’s hard to explain.
- My mood is often times determined by the state of my hair. I know it sounds weird, and I’ve just actually figured it out. But I can almost guarantee if my hair looks good, I’m good. I’m pleasant and happy and in a good mood. Now, it doesn’t always work so much the other way, bad hair does not necessarily mean it’s a bad day, but most likely it’s not a great day. Guess I should maybe pay a little more attention to my hair in the morning!
- Masturbate daily. Just do it. It will make you feel better, I promise. Even if you’ve got to do it quick, in the shower or something while you’re getting ready for work, it makes your day brighter. Have you ever seen anyone be pissy right after rubbing one down? Didn’t think so.
- File your man’s nails. It’s worth it. I learned it from Scot *miss you buddy* awhile back, and damn, it’s so worth the effort. I don’t do M’s often enough, but I’m thinking I’m going to have to start. Make it part of our schedule or something. But fuck. No more unintentional scratches or pokes, just smooth entry, every time. And I can’t complain about the opportunity it gives me to do something for him, serve him in some way. Take care of him in a way that is kind of like our little secret. It’s nice.
- There is no such thing as owning too much lingerie. Girls, if you only have a few pieces, or even if you have 100, go buy something new. And wear it. Tonight. Don’t save it for a special occasion, because any night you are with your man is a special occasion. Buy different styles and different things. Buy a variety of colors and textures, things that you normally wouldn’t wear. Change things up. Wear something white and virginal one night, something leather another. Some overtly sexy, then something flirty, followed by something like a uniform. Dress for your mood, your adventure. Why the hell not?
- We eat a shit load of cereal at our house. At any given time there can be up to eight or nine different boxes on our kitchen counter. We eat if for breakfast, we eat if for lunch. And it tends to be a staple in our late evening routine. If I had to guess off the top of my head, right now we have Honey Nut Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Frosted Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran, Coco Krispies, and 2 boxes of Rice Krispies. +/- any number.
- I like to show M my ass. A lot. I send him a picture just about every day. If I’m wearing a skirt or dress, I will intentionally pull it up when I walk by him, allowing him to catch a glimpse of my panties. If I have to bend down to get something, I’ll angle myself so that he gets the best view. And I’m not overly happy with my ass, but he likes it and I like him, so it works out fine. Just a small thing to do that makes him know I’m thinking about him.
And last, but certainly not least, I want to pass both of these on to all of you. Because truly, you all ARE very inspiring, and sexy as hell, so if you’ve read this far, you deserve it! But the point, I think, is to increase traffic to your friends, so a few quick shout outs. And if you’re not on the list, that doesn’t mean you’re not cool or not my friend, but most likely, M just told me it’s time to go to bed so I had to quit typing!
*hugs and kisses* y’all!
And a happy song, just because you’re beautiful!